Updated May 14, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When You Visit our Website
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We Never Sell Personal Information We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- send information or LifeScape Premier content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- meet legal requirements.
We use the information collected through our membership service by our customers for the following purposes:
- to provide the membership service (which may include the detection, prevention and resolution of security and technical issues);
- to respond to customer support requests; and
- otherwise to fulfill the obligations under the LifeScape Premier Customer Terms of Service.
Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the website and membership service. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about LifeScape Premier.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent via email prior to posting the customer's name and testimonial.
Use of Credit Card Information
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures through our third-party service providers to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. They secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
Social Media Features
We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the website if you so request, as described in "Opting Out and Unsubscribing" below.
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about your retainer contract, membership service or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in "To Unsubscribe from Our Communications" below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using your HubSpot account. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our website and our customers and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data or performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service or support. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the membership service.
Updated June 11, 2018
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
Cookies provide a convenience feature to save you time, or tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our website, or register for our blog subscription, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the customized features.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, LifeScape Premier) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first party and third party cookies for technical reasons in order for our website to operate and to enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website and blog subscription. For example, LifeScape Premier keeps track of the website and pages you visit within lifescapepremier.com, in order to determine what portion of the Website or blog subscription is the most popular or most used. This data is used to deliver customized content and promotions within the website and blog subscription to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics and other purposes.
What types of cookies we use and how we use them
The cookies we use on our website include:
- Essential cookies that are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and functionality cookies to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use.
- Analytics and customization cookies to collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
- Advertising cookies to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social networking cookies to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
How to control cookies
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided below. When you first visit the website, you will also see a popup form notifying you that cookies are in use, and providing you an opportunity to opt-in or cancel.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You may opt out by clicking here: http://preferences.truste.com/ (or if located in the European Union, by clicking here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/). Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
Because essential cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described above.
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our Websites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.
Google’s advertising requirements are summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They were put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting