We are living in a time of uncertainty with a very serious and often life-threatening illness, so now, more than ever, is the time to have a physician guide you through what to expect, optimize your chances of not developing serious disease, comfort you during your illness, help you know when to seek emergency care or not, and be there with you through this anxiety-inducing and difficult time.
3-Month Intensive Functional Medicine Support Program for COVID-19 Patients
LifeScape's expert physician, Dr. McMillen, is offering a 3-month intensive functional medicine support program for those suffering from COVID-19.
Program includes 90-minute virtual history intake, guidance, direct physician access, advocacy in dealing with healthcare system and management.
- Daily check in via preferred means of communication (text/call/email); home pulse ox monitoring and reporting; symptom monitoring
- Detailed evidence-based work-up including lab work and risk assessment for clotting
- Weekly lab work to monitor progress
- Recommendations for treatment: medications (if needed), personalized supplement recommendations to enhance immune system and mitigate COVID-19, breathing techniques, immune boosting foods/diet recommendations, imaging or additional testing as needed, blood clot risk reduction recommendations
- Recommendations for household cleaning/quarantine/isolation
The cost of the 3-month intensive functional medicine support program is $1,500, which can be applied towards a full concierge membership later on.