The health and safety of LifeScape's patients and team continues to be our top priority. While our disinfection and sanitization protocols have always been in place, we have taken further, more aggressive measures against the spread of COVID-19. Here are the number of ways we are helping to ensure a safe environment.
- Our office is professionally cleaned every evening
- UV HEPA Filter devices have been placed around the office and in aesthetics treatment rooms
- LifeScape staff takes their temperature multiple times throughout the day
- Aesthetics providers wear personal protective clothing and equipment during all treatments
- We have adjusted and expanded our appointment schedule to limit the number of people in our office
Accredited and Certified
Our aesthetics providers are accredited and certified in infectious disease prevention and control including blood borne and respiratory pathogens through Barbicide and Aesthetics Accreditation International. Our providers are required to complete continuing education each year to demonstrate our dedication to providing safe services and meet the standard of excellence we pride ourselves on providing.
With safety as our top priority, the LifeScape team is asking all aesthetics patients to help us maintain the highest standards of infection control protocols by following these highly important new guidelines:
- Arrive on Time: Arrive for your appointment at the designated time to ensure we have adequate time to clean and disinfect the treatment rooms and devices between each patient.
- Facial Mask or Covering: Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive for your appointment. For treatments that do not require the mask to be removed, we kindly ask you leave the mask on for the duration of your time at LifeScape.
- No Visitors: Please note, no one will be allowed in the treatment room except for the patient and aesthetics provider. Spouses, children, friends, etc. are asked to wait in their car.
- We’ve gone paperless! All aesthetics patients will receive an email from Aesthetic Record asking to register for our new HIPAA compliant online Patient Portal. Please follow the instructions within the email to set up your account. All medical history forms and consent forms with be available to you through this portal. All aesthetics patients will be asked to sign a new infectious disease paperless consent form prior to any aesthetics treatment.
Virtual consultations and skincare product delivery or pick-up will continue to be available.
We reserve the right to decline services to any aesthetics patient that exhibits signs of COVID-19 illness for the safety of our staff and patients. These policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellence servicing our aesthetics patients. We thank you for your continued support.
We kindly request that if you need to reschedule or cancel your aesthetics appointment for any reason, you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice. Cancellations or rescheduling with less than 24 hours notice will result in the following charges to the credit card, gift card or account on file:
- No call/no show - 100% of the service scheduled
- Less than 24 hours - 50% of the service scheduled
- Late arrivals - 100% of the service scheduled; cannot guarantee your scheduled service will be completed in full