LifeScape is here to serve you and your loved ones throughout this pandemic. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.
COVID-19 Vaccine Fact vs. Fiction [Virtual Town Hall]
Watch our panel of LifeScape physicians for a Virtual Town Hall previously held on 3/11/2021. The 1-hour panel is moderated by LifeScape's Noelle Cesario, and answers questions submitted by members of our community.
Submit your questions for future panels by emailing email@example.com!
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources [Read Here]
Multiple resources to answer common COVID-19 vaccination questions.
COVID-19 Symptom Guide [Download Here]
Expert answers to common questions like what are symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if you feel ill.
COVID-19 Testing Guide [Read Here]
Unsure which COVID-19 test is right for you? Check out our quick guide.
3-Month Intensive Functional Medicine Support Program
We are living in a time of uncertainty with a very serious and often life-threatening illness, so now, more than ever, is the time to have a physician guide you through what to expect, optimize your chances of not developing serious disease, comfort you during your illness, help you know when to seek emergency care or not, and be there with you through this anxiety-inducing and difficult time.
LifeScape's expert physician, Dr. Zoë McMillen, is offering a 3-month intensive functional medicine support program specifically for those who tested positive (or believe they may have been exposed) to COVID-19. In addition to the immediate threat COVID-19 poses to some patients, we are aware that this virus has caused many “long-haulers” various medical issues as well. Some patients, regardless of whether they felt the acute symptoms of COVID-19, are now suffering from more long term, chronic or ongoing symptoms.
Learn more about Dr. McMillen by reading her bio here.
Program includes 90-minute virtual history intake, guidance, direct physician access, advocacy in dealing with healthcare system and management.
- Daily check in via preferred means of communication (text/call/email); home pulse ox monitoring and reporting; symptom monitoring
- Detailed evidence-based work-up including lab work and risk assessment for clotting
- Weekly lab work to monitor progress
- Recommendations for treatment: medications (if needed), personalized supplement recommendations to enhance immune system and mitigate COVID-19, breathing techniques, immune boosting foods/diet recommendations, imaging or additional testing as needed, blood clot risk reduction recommendations
- Recommendations for household cleaning/quarantine/isolation
The cost of the 3-month intensive functional medicine support program is $1,500, which can be applied towards a full concierge membership later on.
Submit the form below if you have COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test and would like to start getting personalized care.