Schedule Dr. Wilder Today
Please contact us at least four weeks in advance of your event.
Dr. Wilder attends to her patients, runs a practice, and is a family woman! Send your inquiries early to help ensure you have access to Dr. Wilder for your event.
Engage your Audience with one of Arizona’s Top Doctors
Dr. Wilder is a renowned, national speaker, published author, and media guest. Known for her insightful, forthright views on healthcare, she has been dubbed the “Medical Maverick” and is a regular guest on ABC15’s “Sonoran Living.” She has been a consultant to DreamWorks Television, provides parenting advice on BabyFirstTV, is a member of Phoenix’s KPNX-TV Channel 12 “Health Team,” and is regularly sought out for her opinions by national news outlets.
Dr. Wilder is Board certified in Family Medicine, has received advanced training in Functional Medicine, and earned a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine. She completed a fellowship in Faculty Development at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and served on the faculty of The Uniformed Services University, The George Washington University, and the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. She currently teaches medical students from The University of Arizona and Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences.
Nationally Recognized & Highly Decorated
- Concierge Medicine Today – “Top Doctors in Concierge Medicine” (Nationally Recognized)
- Consumers Research Council – Top Family Physician (Nationally Recognized)
- The Center for the Study of Services – Top Family Physician (Nationally Recognized)
- Best Doctors – Top Family Physician (Nationally Recognized)
- Phoenix Magazine – “Top Doc” (Recognized several times)
- 101 North Magazine – “People’s Choice”
- Arizona Foothills Magazine – “Best of our Valley”
- Ranking Arizona – “Best Family Doctors” Awards
- WomenNetwork (Phoenix/Scottsdale) – “Mom Entrepreneur of the Year”
- Entreprenista – “Phoenix Women Entrepreneurs You Should Know.”
Most Requested Topics
- Concierge Medicine
- Health / Nutrition / Wellness
- Woman Owned Businesses
- How to Age Brilliantly
- Work-Family Balance
- Medical Aesthetics
- Many more topics involving healthcare, family, and owning a business/medical practice!