The dry desert air, travel, UV rays and makeup can make the skin look dull, aged and dry/parched. As the days get shorter and the air a little crisper, you may notice your skin feeling much drier than it did in the summer. You may even start to notice your skin losing some of its radiance and glow.
We all want clear and glowing skin, but sometimes our personal beauty regimens just are not cutting it. While there are numerous skincare products available to us, we all have unique skin types and selecting the product that is the perfect choice for our skin is difficult.
In order to ensure we get it right we need help from a professional.
Aesthetician to the rescue.
Everyone is searching for a glowing complexion—a healthy glow and radiant face are instant signs of beautiful and healthy skin. And it is possible to create the natural glow we all crave. It all starts with seeing your aesthetician regularly. Having a professional care for you skin can:
- Help to slow down the aging process
- Improve your overall skin health
- Even out skin tone which radiates youth and vitality
- Boost confidence with healthier, beautiful skin
Here’s how an aesthetician can help you maintain your summer glow even when temperatures start to drop.
No matter what skin concerns are standing between you and your year-round glow, seeking out the help of an aesthetician will help you shine with confidence every day with your radiant, healthy skin.
For some, a facial and other skin treatments may seem incredibly luxurious and pampering, however, scheduling regular visits to a skincare expert can be a preventative and educational experience.
Not only will you learn what is best for your skin, but you can learn how your skin functions—what works best and what does not. They will help you get that glowing complexion you have always dreamed of.
The key to glowing skin is well nourished, well hydrated skin! This can be accomplished through the right diet and effective skincare treatments and products; All of which an aesthetician can help you discover.
An aesthetician can help reverse pigmentation and sun damage, improve skin tone and texture and brighten the skin. Here are some quick tips to keep your skin glowing year round from LifeScape Premier’s Aesthetician, Noelle Cesario:
- Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis with professional treatments. Using a cleansing brush like the Qyksonic or Clarisonic, you can exfoliate your skin gently at home without being harsh on the skin.
- In dry climates, try using a humidifier in your bedroom. When your skin feels parched, a humidifier can help your skin stay hydrated and supple.
- Use a heavier moisturizer at night like Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream. This ultra-rich cream offers maximum levels of intense hydration for damaged skin, highlights radiant-looking skin and reduces the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Drink just as much water in the winter months as you do in the summer months.
- Trade in your morning cup of Joe for a green tea, chai tea, or wheatgrass juice. Coffee can be dehydrating to your skin
- Turn down the thermostat. Heaters are known to be drying to the air in the winter months. Drop the thermostat just a couple of degrees and add a warm sweater if you get chilly.
- As much as we all love to take steamy showers in the winter, this can be a huge culprit to drying out your skin, making it look dull. Use lukewarm water instead and apply an oil based lotion afterwards while your skin is still damp.
A healthy, radiant complexion is always flawless, no matter the season! Your aesthetician holds the secrets to help you keep your skin looking dewy, fresh and glowing all year round.
Get Glowing Skin with LifeScape Premier’s Aesthetician
With the help of an aesthetician, you can keep your skin healthy and luminous any time of the year. Regularly visiting Noelle Cesario, LifeScape Premier’s aesthetician, will help you to achieve your best skin. After all, it’s our body’s largest organ. Noelle will provide customized treatments to maximize the skin you have, keeping it hydrated and glowing, and prevent premature signs of aging. Here’s to beautiful, healthy skin!