Here is a wonderful soup that can be an appetizer, side dish or your whole meal. Succulent veggies simmered in both broth with fresh spices. Your body is gonna love this!
Tasty Vegetable Chowder
- 2 large tomatoes
- 3 cups chicken or beef bone broth
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped beets
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- That's it! Enjoy!