- Rice vinegar 1⁄2 cups
- Sugar 1⁄2 tbsp
- Ginger, peeled, grated 1⁄4 cup
- Agave syrup, 2 tbsp
- Tamari, gluten free 1⁄4 cup
- Sesame oil, toasted 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp.
- Sriracha sauce 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp.
- Canola oil 1⁄2 cup
- Edamame noodles, cooked 24 oz.
- Carrot, peeled, julienned 2 ea.
- Red pepper, julienned 2 ea.
- English cucumber, julienned 1 ea.
- Red radishes, sliced thin 8 ea.
- Green onions, sliced thin 1⁄2 in.
- Cilantro, chopped 1⁄4 cup
- Romaine heads, sliced in 1⁄4” strips 4 each
- For the Dressing: Whisk together the vinegar, honey or maple syrup, ginger, tamari, sesame oil, and chili sauce in a large bowl until combined. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified.
- For the Salad: Toss the edamame noodles and romaine with the sesame-Gochujang sauce.
- Lightly coat carrots in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- To assemble the dish, arrange the soba noodles and romaine that have been tossed with the SesameGochujang dressing on a platter.
- Garnish the salad with sliced radishes, roasted carrots, and green onions.