- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, toasted
Combine the watermelon, tomatoes, mint, cilantro, lime juice and zest, olive oil, and black pepper in a bowl and toss lightly with a fork. Stir in the salt just before serving. Top with the feta and pumpkin seeds and serve.
This is best eaten the same day it’s made. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 day.